Thursday, July 31, 2008

A GIRL CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY DRESSES


Dress - Stop Staring!
Shoes - Sixtyseven You


But it's totally OK to stare.
As long as you don't start stalking me.

Before I'll go on a detox-week to the countryside, doing yoga, drinking green tea all day long and reading all those books I've bought during the past year but haven't had the time to even look at (Yeah right! I'm so going to fail my good intentions...) I'm throwing a small dinner party. I love occasions where I can wear my dresses. The fancier, the better. And I have a lot of dresses. That means I go to a lot of occasions too :)

Later we'll go out and I'll get even more reasons to do my detox-week. Let's see how it goes and how long I manage to enjoy the silence of the archipelago though - there are some pretty tempting gigs during the weekend also...

(You can't have too many dresses no. But you can actually go out too much. I have to rest a bit and try to skip those gigs I think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment