Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'LL LEAVE YOU ALL FOR A WHILE NOW...


Romper - Tara Starlet
Shoes - H&M


Today was the perfect day for a sunny picnic by the water! And also a perfect day to wear my ridiculously small sun suit I got last week from Dolly Dagger (found the shop through this blog so thanks for that).

It would have been more perfect though if I would've actually made it out of bed and the house a bit eariler than three o'clock in the afternoon, making my picnic ridiculously short. (As in out, sit down, drink my bottle of juice and read the first three pages of the newspaper, listen to some Skatalites and Desmond Dekker, look at the watch, damn, read one more page and eat my sandwhich and then back home to finnish up some business...)

Anyway, this little bloggger is going on vacation now! I'll go to Berlin to catch u p woth some old aquaintances and to visit my good friend who moved there earlier this year, whose boyfriend surprisingly was in the movie I mentioned earlier. (Didn't work out with the director btw in case anyone wondered how it went. He turned out to be quite the stalker, uh). Then K will join me and we'll go to Riga.

If you start missing me too much while I'm gone you can always go through my old archives;)
I was a bit more creative and made nice drawings earlier in the blog so it's maybe worth a look...

So, see you in a while!
xxx

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Vacation Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment