Friday, July 11, 2008

"BECAUSE I'M WORTH IT"


Dress - Collectif / HulaHula Boutique
Flowercomb - the HulaHula Boutique
Shoes - Vernanice


Feelgood-school2: When nice colours and nice food doesn't do the trick anymore. Inspite of the great day yesterday, some of those same thigs I wined about earlier this week still bother me I'm afraid. Damn emotions. But, I'm no longer sad, only angy, so angry infact it made me all energetic and happy. Strange huh? And as much as I'd hate to admit it, getting myself some new stuff does make me feel better. So I went and got myself that one dress I've been checkin out forever (last piece left, fits like a dream). It has a pattern with pink swallows and palmtrees and a cute bow and I'm totally worth it. So now I'm going to go out and rock! Positive rage, ha! (if something like that exists? :)


I'm an arrogant little bitch tonight. (But I'm still nice in general.)


(While I was at it I also decied to stop just longing for MinnaParikka shoes - I'm getting myself a pair for autumn! I'm totally worth that too.)

((And I know it would look better if my shoes were without the white details toghether with this dress but, blah, no slaving to the details tonight. I just wanted to wear green shoes now))

EDIT : I did have a good night; some whiskey togehter with a couple of the best guys I know. Ran in to the source of my anger (or part of it) and I was firm, but fair. And a little bit arrogant too. Thank god I was wearing that dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment