Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SALMON PINK, BOTTLE GREEN, CHERRY RED


It's totally OK to mix green and red (without looking like a christmas elf) if you know what you're doing.
I'd like to think I know what I'm doing.
(That's why I look so smug in the picture).


Blouse & Cardigan - H&M
Skirt - GT dress, re-colored
Bag - Mango, Shoes - 67 You

Less smug. One of my cats made it partly in the picture. Not the first time that happens.
(Btw if you wonder why that damn suitcase is in every second picture it's just due to the fact that it's place is right there on the floor next to my sofa and I just don't like to move it around. Or something.)

The skirt is, or was, actually a nasty salmon colored tube dress is size XS that I got from Gina Tricot earlier this summer, with the plans to wear as a skirt and make it grey (since the other skirt was to become green). The gray color didn't really turn out cool and strong like I wanted it to but attached to the fabric more like the color of Powercow chocolate milkshake (which I love but wouldn't want to wear) or the snow on the sidewalk in late March. So I put the skirt in the blue wash together with the other skirt but it still didn't receive the nice steelgray color I wanted. But since the other skirt did not become green after all this did in the end. Great.


--- Then a little note - I'm still sort of on vacation and will go to the countryside for a while so for those of you who have made different kinds of inquiries about my blog via mail, I will get back to all of you next week.

For you others, I'll update my links next week too. If you want in let me know. ---

(That headline almost sounds like a dinner with salmon, wine and cherrypie for dessert. Made me a bit hungry now. I think I'll end my detox soon and have a glass of red.)

No comments:

Post a Comment