Thursday, August 14, 2008

SCANDINAVIAN MONSOON / DAYMDREAMING / LAZY

Light knit dress - Diesel


I haven't worked for almost two months.
I had decided to pull myself togehter this week.
Get started with the 'to-do' list. Get up early, work, work out.

Maybe it's this constant summer rain, the humid, pressuring weather that's to blame, but I've gone up from bed around one in the afternoon and at four I'm still stitting in my underwear surfing the internet, opening work files but being totally uncapable of actually doing something with them. I only get out when it's already dark. Still managed to get out of the house a bit during daytime today and go to the gym. Then back home to doing nothing again - sitting by the window looking out. Feels like we have our own little monsoon here in scandinavia going on right now.
It rains a couple of times a day.




Haven't had my hair like this since I was a little girl.
Used to call it princess-hair.


Maybe I should open up my braids, let them out the window like Rapunzel and wait for a prince to climbe up. (Ha! In my part of town, not likely.)

Well, I wouldn't want any prince anyway.
But I would let Batman in though.
Then we'd leave togheter.

No comments:

Post a Comment