Saturday, September 6, 2008

BRIGHT



After a nice lunch with K, a stop by the cake gallery for some sweets and then for some other kinds of sweets from the Minna Parikka boutique I ment to spend the rest of the day at home doing some organizing and cleaning up aswell as taking care of some job related things that has been on the agenda forever.

But, that's a bit hard to do in my new flat, since the light that comes in from the window in the middle of the day is very bright and beautiful. I find it hard to concentrate on anything specific (this is of course only due to my flat and has nothing to do with the fact that I maybe, perhaps, might be a little un-organized from time to time). Since the light is too bright for sitting by the computer and it would be a shame to pull down the cutrains I ended up browsing through some old stuff in my drawers - photos and cards and small notes from everywhere, after which I went out for a nice walk in the autumn like weather (as it would also be a shame to sit inside alone in a dress this nice too, wouldn't it?)

And since the dress is very nice indeed I'll trhow in some more pics of it.
And of the nice light.
Very bright, as you can see.



Dress - Trashy Diva
(another nice item recently picked up from the post)

No comments:

Post a Comment