Monday, October 20, 2008

24/7 IS NOT ENOUGH



My cat is doing waaaay better now
(and the dress is Diesel, bolero HM if someone wants to know)


I'm a busy girl - I think I would need the day to be about 30 hours long, and the week to be three days longer.

Next week I' should be very productive :
-go to work every day
-clean the flat and organize my papers
-sew an outfit (burlesque)
-give an interwiev and have a photoshoot (more burlesque)
-do a couple of mystery shoppings
-buy an old car (getting too cold to bike soon, heh)
-do a boring layout of 60 pages (but it pays ok, need the money for the car)
-go on three dates and one talk (yup I'm a busy girl indeed)
-preferably do some savate, go to yoga class and maybe even pop by the gym

I wonder if it's an option to just stay in all week and watch Twin Peaks and Oz instead?

(...or to do some interneshopping? Maybe you've stumbled upon cocosa already? It's a luxury webshop that will offer special sales of various designer brands for members only. If you're interested there's more info on the site; sign up atcocosa.com using the membership code freelancers. The code is valid for ten days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment