Sunday, October 12, 2008

BOW YOUR BAG

Somtimes I feel I have no suitable bags for certain outfits. I've come up with the idea to tie a silk ribbon (that matches my clothes) into a bow and attach it to the bag. That way it goes along with the rest of the outfit better!

Skirt - GT; coloured by me
Shoes - Minna Parikka
Bag - Vintage


Dress - Trashy Diva
Shoes - Sixtyseven You


The first enemble was worn today at my newly founded Sunday Club (and the other one the previous night). We had our first meeting today; brunch buffet at a café nearby and then off to the big flea market for some thrifting. The Sunday Club gathers once a month and the idea is to do something really nice since it's only Sunday once a week. That Sunday you're supposed to leave the leisure - hangover wear at home and dress up properly!

It was such beautiful weather and the ones who showed up inspite of the partying yesterday all looked so nice; I really cursed myself for forgetting my camera at home! Miss Lola M. found a magnificent radio from the forties in the flea market and I got myself a pair of 50's black suede heels (no you cannot have too many black shoes, ever).

Now I'm going to catch some beauty sleep since I'll be going out with some seamen tonight; that tends to get quite heavy! Hey ohoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment