Friday, October 10, 2008

NO HEADLINE FOR THIS ONE


Dress - Wings by Vadumsrum
Belt, bow, shoes - Vintage


Advantages of working from home:
You can get up late
You can go on a two hour lunch
You can take a healthy brake from work every now and then and take care of some chores at home, organize the closet in case of a sudden lack of inspiration or so.

Disadvatages of working from home :
You get up late, you work late until the middle of the night
You go on a two hour lunch; you work two hours more into the night.
You surf the web, blog around a little bit, read the paper and try on different combinations of dresses, shoes and eyeshadow. You don't do the dishes, vacuum or organize the closet and you propably don't work as much as you should.

(But hey, I did come up with the idea to attach my oh-so-versatile bow to my belt and it looks quite nice. I'll be sure to remember that at three A.M when I'm still sitting in this very same position by my mac...)

No comments:

Post a Comment