Thursday, November 27, 2008

IN TRENDI

I have caught the flue and might give people the impression that I'm related to Rudolph and I still have a bunch of work to do so I'm mostly running around all incognito in my black uniform (no sneakers though, we have snow here so it's all winter boots now!)

So, I'll continue to rely on others to supply me with nicer pics than the ones I'd be capable of taking right now...


Our burlesque group is part of a story about burlesque in Finland in this month's Trendi magazine, togheter with Sally Vanilla, Minna Parika and Kirsi Nisonen.
(Photo by Kaapo Kamu)

I was actually sick at the photo shoot but it went quite well anyway, except for that the hairstylist didn't show up when we were to be shot! I did panic for a while since I hadn't touched my hair after the shower, it was a mess, and I only had a few of my mandatory bobby pins in my purse. Luckily I can manage pretty good by myself and with some borrowed hairspray there was no damage done :)

My black and gold corset in the photo is made by Tyra Therman btw.

(and funny enough, the hairstylist did fix some very nice glamour hair to some of the others who were photographed later but their picture is shot in such a way that the hair doens't even show...)

No comments:

Post a Comment