Monday, December 22, 2008

IN-BETWEEN-AND-WAITING-POST

Oh my , seems I'm about to take it off! :P
Photo: Rik Stavale/©Helsinki Burlesque


I'm a patient person in general.
But secretly I can't stand waiting. Hate it.
As a kid Christmas was all about waiting (not for Baby Jesus I'm afraid but for the gifts you know).
Nowadays I wait for other things, and lately I've been waiting for pictures from a photoshoot, but most of all from two of our/my latest shows. Knowing how busy I am myself it's understandable that it takes time for our photographer to come up with the pics too. (But mostly when I finally get a hold of the pictures I tend to have really weird facial expressions in 90% of the live pics anyway, so it's like being a child waiting to get a dollhouse and receive a pair of knitted socks instead. Blah :).

Well, while waiting for our own pictures I'll just have to settle for some random ones taken by others... (the one above however is from Helsinki Burlesque's flickr. Full of funny rubber faces of me there, eh).

No comments:

Post a Comment