Thursday, December 11, 2008

PAIRING GREY / 7

I haven't done any christmas shopping yet ... except for myself - I gave myself this grey little bag as a pre christmas present. (Umm, or I didn' t actually, my Visa card did. Porridge time in January!). I paired it with a pair of grey shoes and felt rather grannyish until i added the big red bow in my hair. Then I felt like an overgrown seven year old.

Dress - Jenny Hällström
Bolero - old H&M
Shoes - Bullboxers
Bag - Global Accessories
Bow-thing in hair - Selfmade


And speaking of seven (Ha! I'm being real smooth here now :); I was tagged by Betsy (lovely blog, make sure to pay it a visit!) some time ago to reveal seven facts about myself.

So, one has to tell 7 things about oneself, both normal and a bit more strange, and tag seven people (+ the regular : link the one who challenged you and leave a comment about this to the tagged ones...)
Here we go:

1) I don't believe in horoscopes

but

2) I still consider myself to be a very typical libra: I'm very much of this and that black and white; there are a lot of opposites and constrast about me. Plus I am the worst ever to make desicions or to choose between two things

3) I'm a vegetarian. I used to be a vegan, but then sushi and milk chocolate took over... these days I use both dairy products and eat fish (and therefore feel a bit guilty from time to time).
But I'll never have meat or puoltry again.

4) I'm totally addicted to Powercow Chocolate milkshake (those small ones in ugly packing) and Dr.Oetkers Vanilla- and berry pudding. Must have once a day, at least :)

5) I can be quite the heartbraker, both intentionally and unintentionally. Mostly the later.

6) I like fashion as a phenomena and as an artform, but in general I don't really give a damn about whats happening on the catwalk and have no understanding whatsoever for the sort of worshipping of models that some girls have (now some readers are going to hate me I guess :)

7) The other job I have, apart from running my design business, is being a supervisor in the harbour, where I work twelve days out of 21. That's labour in grease and boots, bossing the boys around. As mentioned above, I am all about contrasts.

Uuuh, I always find it hard to tag others and I have no ida how many have ansvered this... This time, in honour of our Independence Day (which was last week), I'll tag only fellow Finnish bloggers: Kitten, Jenni, the Evil Dressmaker, Ranna, Nanó, Ilona and the Suburban Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment