Saturday, December 6, 2008

SOFT PACKAGES

When I was a kid I hated soft packages since they mostly contained knitted socks, undies or pyjamas. But well, I guess you all know that these days I prefer them instead!

Today I've felt really cold so I've broswed the net for some knitted goodies, and who knows, maybe one of these will end up with me as a soft package soon?

Cloche hat and Wimbledon headband- mitten set from Ekawear
Ruffle Gloves from Modcloth, Bowed berets from Dollydagger

(Well, I can bow my berets myself but these were so pretty I thought they were worth to show anyway!)

Some more nice knitted things to look at, all from etsy:
1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6. and 7!

And I might have to get one of these, because it's so cute and freaky at the same time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment