Thursday, December 18, 2008

WEDNESDAY

I'm quite hopeless, I know. I went for a bit of Christmas shopping the other day and ended up doing some thrifting finds for myself instead. I came home with this woolen pencil skirt (my explanation to self: nice and warm for this time of year) and leather bag (explanation to self: had to get since it was in such mint condition).


Skirt & Bag - thrifted (well obviously, just mentioned it there above...)
Cardigan - Lucky13; a gift from mom some Christmases ago
Shoes - the same old 67 You's as always


Btw, the only good this about climate change is, ummm, well, there is none, but if there ever were (you want to look at the bright side of life right?) it'd be be the fact that it is dry enough here in December for me to still wear shoes like this!

(Even though just as I was walking outside, thinking of this, it started to snow. Just a little bit, in a nice way. My feet and shoes survived : )

No comments:

Post a Comment