Monday, February 9, 2009

THE STOP STARING DRESS


Dress - Stop Staring via Garageland
Shoes - the customized ModCloth ones


I should go out more often so I'd get to dress up all fancy and fine! I haven't been out for real in ages since we've had shows every weekend this winter; the day before I'm usually just taking it weasy and the day after Iäm too tored to go anywhere. But oh, I have too many dresses just waiting to be worn and I feel them hanging in my wardrobe shouting "wear me, wear me!". So, last Friday I went to the warm up party for the main event of HBF all dressed up fancy and fine of course, wearing my Stop Staring dress that had been hanging there all sad and unworn for half a year (oh my).

Next Saturday I'll go dancing at a Valentine's ball! That will make some other dress of mine very happy (and me look all fancy and fine in return). Oh yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment