Friday, April 17, 2009

I'M NOT SAD, JUST THINKING (BUT SOMETIMES THAT'S THE SAME THING)

You know that 90 % of the time you come to my blog the first thing you'll see is me and my face. Ha! Me me me me me. Well, it's my blog of course. But if you think about it, it's a little...funny. Especially since I talk about my blog as concerning things I like. So then it would seem I like myself quite a lot. But then again I do like myself, most of the time at least. And you should too you know. Like yourself. Narcissism ahoy!



Well enough on the blogsistential crisis and back to business. And since I had nice colours on me today, here's even more pictures! (wohoo.)



(Some years ago I considered brown stocking to be too grannylike, but nowadays they've even beaten the black ones for me.)

Tara Starlet dress, old H&M jakcet, quite new ModCloth shoes and a newly thrifted bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment