Monday, April 27, 2009

TODAY'S DESSERT : ICECREAM


This time I dressed like strawberry icecream and raspberry sorbet. Or like a big fluffy pastry with lots of jam and frosting, cream and meringues.

Ok, I didn't actually dress with dessert on my mind but I did come to think of that afterwards. (Even though I've had dessert on my mind a lot lately. Don't know what it is but I've developed a huge sweet tooth lately). And It's nice to sometimes dress like an overdose of sugar (even though I cut it down a bit with black accessories). Then I went out and did our best show ever! After which I had one of the, um, craziest night ever. And managed to loose my newly thrifted belt (how the hell is that possible) and a whole bag of my stage make up, buuh.

Dress - Vivien of Holloway,Cardigan - GinaTricot, Shoes - O.I.S, Seamed Stockings - H&M, Belt - now gone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment