Saturday, November 7, 2009

THE LAZY THRIFTER GOT LUCKY

Here's some of the things I picked up a couple of weekends ago at this elderly relative of mine.
About a fifth of it. (Yes, this is now the brag-blog.)

A 1950's suit (the pencil skirt being exactly my size, what luck!), leather gloves, hat and bag. Well the bag is actually from Hoochie Mama Jane, I traded some of the gloves I got for it.


An early sixties satin coctail gown, a beaded evening bag with gemstone fastening and long gloves.

The thing is, I went back there the other day for some more. She called me (or actually my grandmother, who called me, but that's details schmetails) that she still and some shoes and accessories she wanted to get rid off. The lazy thrifter gets lucky indeed.

Unfortunately the shoes were too big but I brought them to Hoochie Mama Jane. I'll bring some vintage dresses there in the near future too and Irja has a lot of other nice stuff there already so why not pop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment