Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WELL WELL



Well well indeed, since here's something you don't see every day -in fact, only once before in this blog- I'm wearing trousers!
(And I have my hair parted in the middle, not on one side. That's pretty rare too).

This -the trouser thing, not the hair- is mostly due to dresses and skirt in general being invincible in comfort as well as to an incapability of finding a pair of high waisted trousers that are small enough around the waist and wide enough around the hip, without making my legs look like a pair of barn doors (that's a saying my mom uses. I have no idea weather it's an official one or not :) Those facts makes online shopping a pretty risky business and something I haven't dared trying yet although I've seen some pretty nice pairs out there on the internet by now. This pair however was a find at H&M last year and is pretty ok, at least great for when I go Lindy Hopping!)

Strawberry wrap around shirt - Big Beautiful Barbara Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment