Thursday, December 3, 2009

IT'S SNEAKING UP ON US...


I was going to write a bunch of stuff about Christmas colours and bla bla bla but I'll skip that, keep it clean and simple : this is what I was wearing today. Very inspired by the season, perfect for drinking glögg. Dry enough, but too cold for the shoes though, as I got to notice later. (I went to my hairdresser today and she commented that I'm obviously not heading to work afterwards :)


The dress is my fourth and last in the series of dresses to easily dress up and down. (Notice how good I am at linking myself here today :P) It's also from Barbara Brown, the only one which did not fit perfectly without some slight altering:

I had to open and take in the seam in the waist a bit since it got strangely puffy there.It was a bit to loose around the shoulders so I added a satin ribbon in the back, tying it into a bow to avoid the dress slipping off. You know I like fixing my dresses with ribbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment