Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MUERTOS AND MORE

I guess I shuould basically wait until Dia de los Muertos to post these but that would be a pretty long time to wait - I just love these pictures from 666 photography studio! But then again I, as mentioned before, love all of their work:

Spring Muertos

Summer Muertos

Fall Muertos

Winter Muertos

Which of the above do you like the best?
I'd love to get promo pictures done at 666 so if I ever visit that part of the world (Texas) I'll bring enough time and money to have them done for sure!

Anyway, I bet some of you are thinking that I've forgotten to announce the winner of my favourites give-away as time to enter ended on Friday?

That is of course not the case, I have drawn a winner already but just hadn't had the time to take proper photos; upon coming home on Friday evening I literally went straight from the airport to a photo shoot, Saturday went by in a hurry due to a performance the same night, yesterday was spent in bed the whole day having chocolate and reading a book with E. That was nice.
I'll announce the winner soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment