Tuesday, May 18, 2010

VIVIEN OF HOLLOWAY WEDDING WEEKEND pt.1

We left warm and sunny Helsinki last week and headed a bit more south to a colder and rainier place (now that's something you don't get to say often as a Finn I tell you!) for my cousins three-day wedding. *

I was pretty much dressed in Vivien of Holloway from top to toe all weekend long, like a living ad :)



I wore my red dotted halter neck pencil dress to the coctail party the night before the actual wedding. I've sewn a big pearl button on to the bolero since it was a bit too big for me - I think it works pretty well!

(The dress is rather amazing btw in the sense you can actually eat surprisingly much with it on and still not only look good in it but also keep on feeling great** (even after stuffing yourself with tapas the whole night). And that's a good thing since I like to eat.)

Dress, Bolero, Belt - Vivien of Holloway, Bag - vintage, Shoes - bought in Oslo



*) But even though the weather was shit the weekend was nice so no harm done.
**) Well it's a very good dress for other reasons too, like the one it gives your body a great houg-glass figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment