Wednesday, July 16, 2008

KICK OFF YOUR HEELS



On Ina:
Skirt - Indiska
Top - Gina Tricot
Bow - the Hula Hula Boutique
On me:
Top - Diesel
Skirt - DIxie Grey
Shoes - Bianco
Bracelet - vintage, from Ansa


Yesterday Ina and I had a extempore picnic in the park after strolling around a while in town. We picked up all sorts of delishous stuff from the deli; salad, cream-cheese stuffed jalopenos and focaccia,a pack of cherry-chili choloate that cost as much as a lunch itself, fresh strawberries. I originally planned to go kick some savate, but I had too many cigarettes and a few beers and thtas was the end of my workout. Sometimes that just happens, but hat's what I love about summer. You can change yuor plans anytime and it's totally ok. You can just kick of you heels anytime.

Later in the evening I went on a date withe the director of the movie but ended up going home with the leading actor of that film instead. Sometimes that just happens.
But that's what I love about summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment