Wednesday, July 16, 2008

CAN'T THINK OF A HEADLINE FOR THIS ONE


Gingham shirt-dress : Sailor Jerry


Well, if yesterday was all sunshine today was a bit more mellow and rainy. Had lunch with an old colleague from a job back in the days and nowadays a "competetor" from the music quiz. It was delightful. After that I've decided I deserve yet some more dresses (honetsly, can that argument las forever?) and got myself a Stop Staring dress from Garageland.
Otherwise I havn't done anything.

I have five weeks paid vacation from this one place I work at. I was planning to work with my own business a bit more now since I haven't done much after all those meetings last month.
I was also planing to work out a lot.
Organize my papers.
Clean my closet.
Put up all of those clothes I don't wear anymore on huuto.net. (Ha! That's never going to happen!)

(I wonder if any of these things catually will happen during this summer, hrmmm...)

But as I just said, I went shopping and nothing more. And now I'm going to slip in to a cherry dress, put lipstick on, have some champagne and hit town.

No comments:

Post a Comment