Thursday, August 28, 2008

DARKER


(Well hello there photoshop!)

For me, refering to my post below about achieving a twenties look, the real 1920's girl always has dark brown or black hair and big brown eyes. This image I have is most likely due to the fact that the first that comes in mind is the twenties "it-girl" Clara Bow. I'm kind of feeling all that now. As I wrote below, it's nice with a little change every now and then - if we'd actually live in photoshop-world I would change my colours every other day (I'd love to go all red hair and blue eyes too). But since we dont' I guess I'll just have to invest in a wig (colouring is out of the question Im afraid, temtping as it is) and some contacts.
I'd really love to give it a go for real somtime ...

And because everything looks more vintage with sepia layers I'l throw in this pic too while I'm at it, even though I mostly look like a sailor girl from the early 30's in it and not like Clara Bow but ohwhatthehell.



Well actually sailorgirl is just fine since I'll sail away tonight for a few days to the other side of the Finnish Bay to celebrate a wedding (in a very very nice dress). Sailor ahoy!
Back next week, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment