Tuesday, September 2, 2008

PREPARATIONS / CHAMPAGNE


Even though I most of the time try to get away in the easiest way possible- doing hairdo's in five minutes tryig to make them look like they would take say, 25 - I sometimes do like to make slow preparations to get everything just right. This time I took the pateince to pin my hair the night before in many many small picurls (then it's always with an almost childish excitement I open the curls next morning to see what they have turned out like, even though the result is pretty much the same every time). Then I spent a long time rolling my bang to get it just right, and unlike most times when I do this, it did not start raining outside, so my hair did stay nice all night long :)


Ashley Dress - Trashy Diva
Shoes - Andiamo
Bracelet - Pilgrim


Now this is my new absolute favourite dress. I wore it to the wedding I went to last week (and I had to try very hard not to outshine the bride ;)
The wedding turned out to be quite the party later on, and unfortunately my silk dream got quite a big amount of champagne spilled over it at some point of the night. It is now being taken care of at the drycleaners...

No comments:

Post a Comment