Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CHEATING / COMPLETING

Jacket - vintage
Skirt - Nümph
Bow in hair - vintage
Khmer scarf - from Cambodia
Shoes - Minna Parikka (as if you didn't already know)


It's true. I've been cheating on my leather jacket. But it was bound to happen sooner or later anyway I'm afraid.

Earlier this summer I did a post abot the jacket I don't have, as in a piece of (basic) clothing I considered myself needing. (I named the post "part one" since I was abot to do another post about another sort of jacket I also did not have and considered myself needing too. I never did because I don't remember what kid of jacket that was anymore. So it can't have been that an important piece of clothing in the end now can it?)

While I'm not so good at getting the actual things that really matter or help making the wolrd a better place done, I do manage to take care of things like this - now I have my little jacket (and it's quite close to what I had in mind).
Mission completed.

(This is what I had in mind earlier)

No comments:

Post a Comment