Monday, September 15, 2008

SOME DATES TO REMEMBER...

I'm back from Tampere and I had a great weekend full of sparkle and glitter, champagne and lace.

We had a nice and late pancake breakfast on Saturday, so nice and late infact that I ended up with only a couple of hours to spend in Tampere during the day, before I had to go the the venue to get ready for the evening. But I did manage to do some great though rather costy vintage finds during that short time (so now it really is porridge from now on for quite a while! :)
If I brought a lot of stuff with me when I came, imagine the amount of stuff I had on my way home...

I was pick-up girl of the night for the lovley miss Olivia Rouge (she also has a webshop, but it's only in Finnish) and the amazing Harbour Pearls. If you just can't get enough you can see more of Olivia and me (as a member of my group) in November, the 9th to be exact. My group will also be performing on the Helsinki Burlesque Festival on February 7th next year!!! For a little tease of some of the girls in the group, come to the Tyttömafia Club at Lepakkomies next Saturday!

Oh yeah, Olivia Rouge


The Harbour Pearls and I after the shows, during the champagne.


For more info check www.helsinkiburlesque.com

No comments:

Post a Comment