Thursday, September 11, 2008

I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE MY FEET HAVE SHRUNK A LITTLE BIT


Shirt - Wrangler
Skirt - Selfmade
Shoes - Vintage


I'm wearing my grandmother's shoes from the mid 40's. I have a bunch of them (I'm a lucky girl, I know). I remember stomping around in these when I visited my grandmother as a little girl -they were waaay to big then, of course, but I felt oh so fancy and chic. Now that I'm all grown up and stuff and have these shoes in my posessison it seems my feet have grown slightly bigger than my grandmother's once were (and those few millimeters can be a bit painful, as noticed before). I even took this pair to the shoemaker's once to have them stretched a bit, but they said the shoes were probably too old and the suede to dry for them to want to give it a try.
Even if I quite haven't been able to wear them out and about, I still haven't had the heart to give any of the pairs away though.

So that's why I was quite surpried when I decided to try them on and they suddenly didn't feel bad at all and kept my feet happy and well through the day. I'm quite the Cinderella, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment