Friday, September 12, 2008

BUSY WEEK, BURLESQUE WEEKEND


My burlesque box. (Of course it does not fit everything.)


It's been such a busy week for me, working in the mornings, doing some freelance jobs in the afternoon and sewing in the evening! But now the stress is almost over,I'm heading to Tampere for a burlesque workshop tonight and the Circus & Burlesque party tomorrow! And yes I will take the new shoes with me. (For those of you that don't know; Tampere is another city in Finland a couple of hours from Helsinki.)

I'm still not ready with everyhing for Saturday though so I guess I'll be sewing the last pearls on my hair fascinator (the red bow in the picture, it's going to turn out quite nice I think)it in the car...
I've never really spent any time in Tampere before so it's almost like going on a mini vacation for me. And of course I've made a great roadtrip cd with lots of rautalankaa music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment