Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OH AUTUMN, MY FAVOURITE


Living in a city that's actually is on the same latitude as the southern point of Greenland it's generally considered insane to prefer any other season than summer. But still, I sort of secretly like autumn the most, even though it is more the thought of autumn that I like, than the real actual shit weather we have here most of the time anyway.

I associate autumn with all the nice colours, walks in beautiful crisp weather with huge scarves, cute little jackets and a beret, holding hands (well these days I'm mostly just holding my cigarette but anyway), drinking hot chocolate or warm blackcurrant juice. Even the occasional rain and fog is ok, if one indoors sipping on that hot juice then. Normally it just rains, is raw and windy and I complain, but lately it's actually been my kind of autumn.

It's said that if there are many rowanberries it's going to be a cold winter, but I'll just rely on the global warming that I won't have to freeze for the next six monts.

Part of my autumn-things is, as already mentioned, the whole dressing up nicely and semi-warm, looking gorgeus under blue skies and wonderfully coloured trees. My stockings are decorated with small leaves. Very autumn-y.


Dress - Vintage
Stockings - Philippe Matignon


No comments:

Post a Comment