Friday, November 14, 2008

WELL YES, PLEASE!

I'm still busy and boring (for the ones who wishes me to update my blog more frequently. Otherwise I'm not boring at all :) Well, in such times it's nice when others do somtehing about you instead! Yes please. I'm featured in the Supermelon's latest Real Style section here.

The Supermelon is a lifestyle site with a wide range of articles and features about style, trends, art etc. Their Real Style interviews feature style/fashion bloggers of which some are propably known to you from before.


Then I'd like to thank always positive and nice Pratishtha for giving me the Brilliant Weblog Premio! Recently I haven't had time to read any blogs properly or to answer comments or post any myself, but I'll still pass it on this time; to some darling bloggers that read mine and always leave me nice responce (and that I think I have not 'awarded' before...) :
Sal, Andrea, Wendy B, Mrs.Munster, Pretty Pirate and Sueper.
These are only a few; of course there are a lot more of you out there! So thank you all. And have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment