Wednesday, March 18, 2009

KICK OFF, KIND OF

I'm starting to get this feeling that some of you, and sometimes me too, might go all nauseous if I mention the word "spring" or "floral" during this month one more time (not to mention pastels, right?). But you see, living in a city 841,4 kilometers from the arctic circle means it's dark and shitty here a big part of the year, especially now with the global warming and it's warmer winters with little snow to light it up, just sogginess and rain. So now that we're were half-way trough March the countdown for spring has definitely begun for my part and I took a little false start to summer by wearing the the old romper I found at our summer house last year. Of course, I had to wear it with an extra knit and my knee-long jacket outside, so I couldn't really celebrate spring kick off yet. But I guess I'm at least one step closer!


I noticed two things with rompers/jumpsuits;
One- I'd never wear a dress this short. But it feels totally different when the little garment has legs. Strange huh?
Two - the jumpsuit is really not the most practical piece of clothing. You have to get all undressed when you want to pee :/

(You know what? It's snowing now goddammit. Weather - me 1-0. As usual).

No comments:

Post a Comment