Friday, March 13, 2009

PASTELS

What's wrong with me? While considering myself to be the girl who generally goes for black I now find myself craving (as you may have noticed) for sheer pastel colours and floral prints. Blame it on the upcoming spring, blame it on me being influenced by lovely blogs over the years. Oh well, pretty it is either way.

Some spring-y items from two of my all-time favourite brands; a babyblue floral dream from Vivian of Holloway and another lovley summery dress from Trashy Diva. And why not throw in some peachy Parikkas, silky lingerie and fluffy accessories while I'm at it?

From left to right:
Fifites Halterneck Rose Garde Blue Dress from Vivien of Holloway,
Pirouette tulle necklace (that I'd wear in my hair...) Etsy / DeliciousSoul,
Peach Harlow Lingerie Set from What Katie Did via PandorasChoice,
Circle Skirt Day Dress from Trashy Diva and
the Raquel Shoe in powder pink by Minna Parikka.

I'm also drooling over this pair of denim dungarees, from Tara Starlet (also included in my all-time favourites); to be worn with my toffee coloured pumps an my hair rolled up with a scarf around it. They also come in full-lenght and I can't decide which one'd be better, jumpsuit or trouser version?



But but, for the moment none of these items are neither in nor out of my budget since I don't have one; I am not getting anything new! But,I do have a couple of floral fabrics in my closet waiting to be sewn into something, and I have an amazing rosy dress still unworn until it's premier in slightly warmer times!

Oh, and not to forget; if you order a springtime dress from Vivien of Holloway now yo get a matching bolero included! Worth checking out...

No comments:

Post a Comment