Friday, April 3, 2009

SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT

(Picture borrowed from here)

Today was good.

The sun woke me up before my alarm clock did.

It was so warm could go out in my spring jacket, finally.

I met up with two good old friends and ran in to a third one I haven't seen in a while.

I'm working on a job that's going to turn out really good and I got myself a good burlesque gig for summer.

I also managed to get my company's tax declaration done and got it to the post office five minutes before closing. Good, since today was the last day to hand it in (I'm very good at last minute-things). It also made me wonder why some people want to become accountants? (No offense to all the accountants who happens to read this though.)

And I've been wearing a black and white polka dot scarf and my purple pumps. Polka dot scarves and purple shoes alone would make any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment