Thursday, April 2, 2009

WEDNESDAY BLISS


What better way to arrive back south from the north and its snowy slopes than to arrive to a warm and sunny spring day? And even better; to find a small package from lovely Rascal Kosher waiting for me at home? With a lovely pink brooch of a small kissing couple and matching earrings in it, form her etsy shop! In fact, it was all so nice that I did not update any software or fill in my company's tax declaration like my schedule said. Instead I had a long lunch with K, enjoyed some carrot cake and ginger tea with Ina and spent the rest of the day looking at my favourite books.




One of my absolute prettiest books is Rob Ryan's This is For You. I think a lot of you know it already, but if you don't, go get it, or at least take a look at it it! Rob Ryan is an artist who cuts his work out of paper and they are amazing. (So amazing it almost gives me a headache, you know, thinking if I were to do that. But I try to forget about the making-of-state and just enjoy his results :)

(Bolero - customized H&M, Skirt - vintage, Scarf - from a left over piece of fabric, Brooch and earrings - Rascal Kosher)

No comments:

Post a Comment